INTRODUCING COMIC STRIP STARTERS!
NOT SURE WHAT TO PUT IN YOUR COMIC STRIP? USE THE TEMPLATES ON THIS PAGE TO START MAKING YOUR OWN COMICS!
- Click on the comic strip starter panel below which poses a question that appeals to you.
- Your chosen starter panel will then appear as the first panel on the Create Comix! page.
- Then, name your comic and fill in the author's name.
- Next, add another panel and choose a comic character to represent you and place that character in the second comic panel.
- Then type your response to the question into a talk or balloon for your chosen character.
- Now you have the beginning of a comic strip which you can keep building if you wish.
We hope you will enjoy this new Comic Starters feature. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your own ideas.
You can add panels with other characters also responding to the question or posing their own questions. You can also use the comic modules on this page as conversation starters for two-member teams of classmates or friends, with each person questioning the other for their responses. It’s a fun way for people to learn about each other. Click on a comic starter panel below of your choice to get started. We hope to continually add new Comic Strip Starters to inspire your creativity and welcome writing prompt ideas from you, too. Please write to email@example.com and give us permission to use your ideas.